My Van 2

The construction of My Van 2 has been completed and handed over to customers.

After hand-over, please contact us to apply for the House-ownership & Land-use-rights Certificate:

Phu My Hung Real Estate Transaction Office

Customer Support Team

Address: 801 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City

Tel: (08) 5411-8888 (Ext:263, 246, 224)

Copies of personal papers required for the procedure: Please click here for details

Thank you.

Trong ngày4292
Tổng cộng17481807