1. SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR
- Assist in the administrative tasks for the Director
- Arrange schedule and meeting appointments.
- Monitor documents, and the implementation of tasks approved by the Director to related teams/departments.
- Create Memo, Report with regard to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in following fields: Foreign Languages, Human Resources, Social Science
- Fluent in one of following languages: English or Chinese
- Good looking
- Proficient in computer skills used in office (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel…)
- Knowledge in Graphic Design software is a plus
2. VICE SALES DIRECTOR
- In charge of business activities as assigned by the Director
- Consulting, supervising, coordinating marketing activities and business of the department under direction of the Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in following fields: Economics, Business Administration
- Have at least 05 years of experience in the same position.
- Proficiency in English or Chinese
3. MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST
- Update market information, state policies periodically
- Coordinate with departments to prepare project legal documents submitted to the Department of Construction
- Expanded sales relationships, floor management, external investors for project investigation
- Real estate market news and economics for business staff weekly
- Perform other assigned tasks
- The economics, construction, architecture, sociology.
- Have experience working for foreign companies, specializing in market research
- Knowledge of the property market
- English proficiency
- Analysis, assessment and forecasting skills
- Presentation skills
4. PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Coordinate with the departments about the profile, design, presentation project.
- Coordinate with marketing, business departments to discuss and propose opinions related to the project
- Working with partners to provide equipment for Model House.
- Responsible for checking the drawings before provide The others Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in following fields: Design, Architecture, Interior
- High aesthetics
- Management skills
- Good at English
- Communication skill
- Proficiency in graphic design programs
5. ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR
Building staff management:
- Based on the development needs of the Company to develop plans for recruitment, training, development of human resources and implementation of approved plans.
- Advise the Board of Director on the regulations on compensation, bebefit and measures to encourage laborers to work.
- Advisory Board on criteria, KPI evaluation process and implementation organization.
- Develop training process for personnel integration, internal training, external training.
- Supervise and take measures to maintain the internal labor regulations, office hygiene, the system of regulations, procedures and regulations.
- Develop regulations and planning related to the management and use of assets and equipment of the company.
- Organize and administer related administrative activities.
- Internal conflict resolution, wrongful handling / discipline of employees, settlement of labor disputes.
- Assist other departments in personnel management and provide a bridge between management and employees in.
- Advise the company management to build a culture of behavior and ethics.
- Establish and implement activities to associate employees, social work.
- Related Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Administration - Human Resources.
- At least 5 years experience in the same position
- English proficiency.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication and management skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Skills maintain, establish relationships
- Reception & leading customers with an appointment to meet Sales or arranging customers without an appointment in order;
- Grasping basic informations about the project/product of the company to introduce the overview to customers while waiting for Sales staff if they inquire.
- In charge of all activities of the customer to ensure that they comply with the rules / regulations of Sales Center.
- College or higher degree in Tourism /Culture.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Good looking, unmarried.
- Can work overtime.
- Proficient in computer skills used in office.
- Working experience in 5-star hotels/ resorts a plus.
7. CONTRACT STAFF
- Prepare the new contract, transfer, addendum,
- Enter the customers information, check product information before the customers sign the contract
- Guide customer to sign the contract
- Input data to the software
- Bachelor’s Degree in following fields: Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Law
- Proficient in computer skills used in office (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel,…)
- Have experiences in customer service